Now we can order locally!
Dear HPTA Colleges,
Happy New Year to all of you!
At least there is one way our "New Year" promises to be a great one.... with the new music order capability in town through the Logos Book Store.
Please see following details and feel free to email Debbie Lee or call her with any questions: 808-234-4177
Recently Debbie met with Carl Ashizawa, the manager of Logos Book Store ,to start setting up a piano music inventory and also order program that will enable teachers to order music on a regular basis for retail and even discounted prices( no shipping fee ) .
Please be looking for future emails( the Logos Bookstore Services details) and more information as music companies are secured through Logos.
At this time any music available through Hal Leonard can be ordered. In future Logos will have Alfred, FJH and Kjos available.
The Faber series books are available through Hal Leonard as is Schaum and Henle Urtext Editions.
Basic order information as Follows:
1) Orders placed by the 10th of each month will arrive within two to three weeks.
There is no shipping charge.
2)There is a store-wide sale twice a year ( one week before Easter) and a Christmas sale the first week of November.
3) It is possible to purchase a "Logos card" for an annual fee of $15.00 which assures a 15% discount on all store purchases.
4) Invoice billing is available for large purchases or for school orders. Logos works with the DOE and other organizations.
5) Burn Bar Music Station: that allows the customer to listen to short clips of music before purchasing: also DVDs
6) Hal Leonard program for transposing to any key and printing music.
Logos Book Store, Phone: 808-596-8890
( fax) 808-593-1850
Address:760 Halekauwila Street ( parking available)
Directions: from Kapiolani Blvd. turn right on Ward Ave. then right onto Halekauwila St. Logos is down the street on the right.
More Details to come, but I encourage everyone to take advantage of this great opportunity, and feel free to advise regarding inventory you wish to have available on a regular basis.
The HPTA Board will be reviewing current catalogues to help set up a basic inventory.
In the meantime, get your orders in!
** note** sacred music and all related materials, ie. choir robes, hymnals, etc are already a major feature.
Laser engraving done in house is available to personalize selected gift items.
I hope this helps get us started and I will be following up with Mr. Ashizawa's letter.
Happy Teaching in 2017!
Back to Home